Yoruba translation services for Visa applicants
We provide specialized Yoruba translation services of supportive documents for visa applications. Be it English, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian or any other language, our excellent Yoruba translators will provide you with best Yoruba translations at affordable rates. If you want to visit the UK and you are a Nigerian citizen, then you will most probably need a UK Visa to enter the United Kingdom.
Please note that UK allows free movement of goods, capital, services and people between member states of EU and EEA. The member countries include Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. Switzerland is neither an EU nor EEA member but is part of the single market. There will be no change to the rights and status of EU nationals living in the UK, nor UK nationals living in the EU, while the UK remains in the EU.
UK Visa requirements for citizens belonging to Yoruba speaking countries outside the EU or EEA
For citizens belonging to countries outside the EU or EEA, there are number of supportive documents which are submitted along with successful UK Visa applications. However if any of these documents were made in the Yoruba language then you will have to submit certified translation of such documents along with the original document.
According to the Government of United kingdom, all supportive documents should be originally written in either English or Welsh language. If not, then they must be accompanied by a full English or Welsh translation. Further it is also required that all such translated documents should be certified translations, which can be independently verified by the Home Office.
Nigeria is the only country where Yoruba is an official or national language.
To certify a translation of document that’s not written in English or Welsh, the translation company will have to confirm in writing on the translation:
- that it’s a ‘true and accurate translation of the original document’,
- the date of the translation, and
- the full name and contact details of the translator or a representative of the translation company.
Super fast online certified translation services
Contact us for excellent Yoruba to English certified translation services. We also translate document online. For online certified translation services of visa documents, please go to our translation price calculator and initiate the process. Choose our hassle free online translate services for complete peace of mind.
Types of UK Visas
Depending on the purpose of your visit you can apply for different types of UK Visa. Supportive documents to be submitted along with your visa application will vary accordingly. You can apply for the following different types of UK Visas:
- Standard Visitor visa
- Permitted Paid Engagement visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Creative and sporting) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Charity Worker) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Religious Worker) visa
- Domestic Workers in a Private Household visa
- Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa
- Tier 2 (General) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – International Agreement) visa
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visa
- Tier 1 (Investor) visa
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa
- UK Ancestry visa
- Domestic Workers in a Private Household visa
- Representative of an Overseas Business visa
- Short-term study visa
- Tier 4 (General) student visa
- Tier 4 (Child) student visa
- Direct Airside Transit visa
- Visitor in Transit visa
- ‘Family of a settled person’ visa
- EEA family permit
- Marriage Visitor visa
- Parent of a Tier 4 child visa
- Exempt vignette
- UK visa for diplomat’s dependant
List of supportive documents to be submitted along with your Visa application
There are many supportive documents that are required along with your Visa application. Some documents are compulsory while others are not. List of important documents that are often attached with most successful visa applications include documents such as:
- Valid travel document (national passport or other document that allows the holder to travel internationally)
- Previous travel documents/passports, which show previous travel.
- Financial documents showing that you have sufficient funds available. These must clearly show that you have access to the funds, such as:
- bank statements
- building society book
- proof of earnings such as a letter from employer confirming employment details (start date of employment, salary, role, company contact details)
- where a third party (who is either in the UK or who will be legally in the UK at the time of your visit) is providing financial support to you e.g. a business, a friend or a relative, documents to show they have sufficient resources to support you in addition to themselves and any dependant family should be provided
- Confirmation of legal residence, if you are not a national of the country in which you are applying or your right to reside there is not included in your passport.
- Details of employment or studies where you have stated in your application that you are either employed or in full-time studies. This could include:
- a letter from your employer on company headed paper, detailing your role, salary and length of employment
- a letter from your education provider, on headed paper, confirming your enrolment and leave of absence. Get your education documents translated by the best translation company in UK.
- If self employed: business registration documents confirming the business owner’s name and the date the business started trading.
- Business activities – where you are coming to the UK in order to undertake activities relating to your occupation/employment outside the UK you should submit documents showing what you will be doing in the UK, including any letters from inviting organisations. For example:
- Any business activities, e.g. letter from your employer outlining the reason for your visit, who you will be meeting and details of any payment/expenses
- For performances and entertainment visitors, whether you work in this area as a professional or amateur , and what and where you will be performing
- If you are under 18 years it is strongly recommended that you submit the following information as otherwise it may delay consideration of your application:
- a Birth Certificate or legal document (such as adoption papers) showing the relationship between you and your parent or guardian. If the concerned document is in Bengali, then please ensure that you are attaching a proper certified legal translation as well.
- If travelling unaccompanied or with someone other than your parent(s) you should provide:
- A signed letter from your parent(s) confirming details of anyone accompanying you, and details of care and accommodation arranged in the UK
- A copy of your parent(s) or legal guardian’s biographical page of their passport, which includes their signature and passport number if your parent(s) do not have a passport then you must provide another official document which bears their signature
We are one of the best translation companies and a leading translation agency in London. We have years of experience providing translation services in UK for all kinds of Visa applications.
Yoruba Language & Yoruba Translation Services
Yoruba belongs to the Edekiri and Niger-Congo family of langauges. It is the official language of Nigeria and is spoken by about 40 million people as a primary or secondary language. Yoruba is written using the Ajami Scipt, which itself is a form of the Arabic script.
Our highly qualified team of Yoruba certified translators provides a wide range of professional translation services, which includes:
- Document translation services
- Interpreting services
- Simultaneous Interpreting services
- Legal Translation Services
- Subtitling Services
- Technical Translation Services
- Website Translation Services