Call our experienced team +44 (0) 20 3940 3255

Spanish translation services for Visa applicants

We provide specialized Spanish translation services of supportive documents for visa applications. Be it English, Japanese, Arabic, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian or any other language, our excellent Spanish translators will provide you with best Spanish translations at affordable rates. If you want to visit the UK and you are citizen of a Spanish speaking country like, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, Cuba, Bolivia, Dominican Republic or Equatorial Guinea, where Spanish is an official or national language, then you will most probably need a UK Visa to enter the United Kingdom.

However UK allows free movement of goods, capital, services and people between member states of EU and EEA. The member countries include Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. Switzerland is neither an EU nor EEA member but is part of the single market.

Please note that there will be no change to the rights and status of EU nationals living in the UK, nor UK nationals living in the EU, while the UK remains in the EU.

UK Visa requirements for citizens belonging to Spanish speaking countries outside the EU or EEA

For citizens belonging to countries outside the EU or EEA, there are number of 
supportive documents which are submitted along with successful UK Visa applications. However if any of these documents were made in the Spanish language then you will have to submit certified translation of such documents along with the original one.

According to the Government of United kingdom, all supportive documents should be originally written in either English or Welsh language. If not, then they must be accompanied by a full English or Welsh translation. Further it is also required that all such translated documents should be certified translations, which can be independently verified by the Home Office.

Countries where Spanish is an official or national language includes Mexico, Colombia, Spain, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Ecuador, Guatemala, Cuba, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Paraguay, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Panama, Uruguay & Equatorial Guinea. 

Certified Translations

To certify a translation of document that’s not written in English or Welsh, the translation company will have to confirm in writing on the translation:

  1. that it’s a ‘true and accurate translation of the original document’,
  2. the date of the translation, and
  3. the full name and contact details of the translator or a representative of the translation company.

Super fast online certified translation services

Contact us for excellent Spanish to English certified translation services. We also translate document online. For online certified translation services of visa documents, please go to our translation price calculator and initiate the process. Choose our hassle free online translate services for complete peace of mind.

Types of UK Visas

Depending on the purpose of your visit you can apply for different types of UK Visa. Supportive documents to be submitted along with your visa application will vary accordingly. You can apply for the following different types of UK Visas:

  1. Standard Visitor visa
  2. Permitted Paid Engagement visa
  3. Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Creative and sporting) visa
  4. Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Creative and sporting) visa
  5. Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Charity Worker) visa
  6. Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange) visa
  7. Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Charity Worker) visa
  8. Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Religious Worker) visa
  9. Domestic Workers in a Private Household visa
  10. Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa
  11. Tier 2 (General) visa
  12. Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – International Agreement) visa
  13. Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa
  14. Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visa
  15. Tier 1 (Investor) visa
  16. Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa
  17. Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa
  18. Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa
  19. UK Ancestry visa
  20. Domestic Workers in a Private Household visa
  21. Representative of an Overseas Business visa
  22. Short-term study visa
  23. Tier 4 (General) student visa
  24. Tier 4 (Child) student visa
  25. Direct Airside Transit visa
  26. Visitor in Transit visa
  27. ‘Family of a settled person’ visa
  28. EEA family permit
  29. Marriage Visitor visa
  30. Parent of a Tier 4 child visa
  31. Exempt vignette
  32. UK visa for diplomat’s dependant

List of supportive documents to be submitted along with your Visa application

There are many supportive documents that are required along with your Visa application. Some documents are compulsory while others are not. List of important documents that are often attached with most successful visa applications include documents such as:

  1. Valid travel document (national passport or other document that allows the holder to travel internationally)
  2. Previous travel documents/passports, which show previous travel.
  3. Financial documents showing that you have sufficient funds available. These must clearly show that you have access to the funds, such as:
    1. bank statements
    2. building society book
    3. proof of earnings such as a letter from employer confirming employment details (start date of employment, salary, role, company contact details)
    4. where a third party (who is either in the UK or who will be legally in the UK at the time of your visit) is providing financial support to you e.g. a business, a friend or a relative, documents to show they have sufficient resources to support you in addition to themselves and any dependant family should be provided
  4. Confirmation of legal residence, if you are not a national of the country in which you are applying or your right to reside there is not included in your passport.
  5. Details of employment or studies where you have stated in your application that you are either employed or in full-time studies. This could include:
    1. a letter from your employer on company headed paper, detailing your role, salary and length of employment
    2. a letter from your education provider, on headed paper, confirming your enrolment and leave of absence. Get your education documents translated by the best translation company in UK.
  6. If self employed: business registration documents confirming the business owner’s name and the date the business started trading.
  7. Business activities – where you are coming to the UK in order to undertake activities relating to your occupation/employment outside the UK you should submit documents showing what you will be doing in the UK, including any letters from inviting organisations. For example:
    1. Any business activities, e.g. letter from your employer outlining the reason for your visit, who you will be meeting and details of any payment/expenses
    2. For performances and entertainment visitors, whether you work in this area as a professional or amateur , and what and where you will be performing
  8. If you are under 18 years it is strongly recommended that you submit the following information as otherwise it may delay consideration of your application:
    1. a Birth Certificate or legal document (such as adoption papers) showing the relationship between you and your parent or guardian. If the concerned document is in Bengali, then please ensure that you are attaching a proper certified legal translation as well.
  9. If travelling unaccompanied or with someone other than your parent(s) you should provide:
    1. A signed letter from your parent(s) confirming details of anyone accompanying you, and details of care and accommodation arranged in the UK
    2. A copy of your parent(s) or legal guardian’s biographical page of their passport, which includes their signature and passport number if your parent(s) do not have a passport then you must provide another official document which bears their signature

Are you looking for a top translation agency in London that provides fully certified translation services?

We are one of the best
translation companies and a leading translation agency in London. We have years of experience providing translation services in UK for all kinds of Visa applications.

Spanish Language & Spanish Translation Services

Spanish belongs to the Indo European and Ibero-Romance family of languages. It is the official language of 20 countries, Mexico, Colombia, Spain, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Ecuador, Guatemala, Cuba, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Paraguay, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Panama, Uruguay & Equatorial Guinea. Significant minorities in USA, Andorra, Belize and Gibraltar also speak Spanish. With approximately 437 million native speakers, Spanish is regarded as the second most spoken language by native speakers, next only to Mandarin.

Spanish translation services

Our highly qualified team of Spanish certified translators provides a wide range of professional translation services, which includes:

  1. Document translation services
  2. Interpreting services
  3. Simultaneous Interpreting services
  4. Legal Translation Services
  5. Subtitling Services
  6. Technical Translation Services
  7. Website Translation Services



Like us on Facebook Find us on Facebook     Follow us on twitter Find us on Twitter


We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.